April 9, 2018
If you are unhappy with your smile for any number of reasons, you should consider cosmetic dentistry in Frankfort, KY. Dr. Patrick Peters of Family Dental Care has been able to change the lives of patients who have wanted their teeth to look better so that they can smile with confidence.
A lot of people don’t know what cosmetic dentistry is or how it could help their smile to look better. Cosmetic dentistry involves dental work that is designed to improve the appearance of teeth using dental aesthetics, alignment and overall smile appearance. What are some of the options available? Here are some of the procedures:
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are placed over teeth that are deeply worn or discolored and uneven. Veneers are very durable and can last over a decade.
- Crowns – Tooth shaped caps that mimic the color, shape and appearance of the tooth it’s covering. This solution is ideal for patients with weak or cracking teeth.
- Bridges – Close the gap between one ore more missing teeth. Bridges are applied by the dentist cementing the bridge to anchoring teeth.
- Composite Fillings – The days of metal fillings are over! Composite fillings are white and look like your existing tooth. This gives you an aesthetically pleasing smile without the distractions of teeth filled with metal.
- Teeth Whitening – Why trust your teeth to an at-home whitening kit? Dr. Peters can professionally whiten your teeth to give you better results than a whitening kit you can purchase at a store.
- Invisalign – Want straight teeth but don’t want braces? Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible trays to straighten your teeth gradually without the discomfort and embarrassment of traditional braces.
If you are wanting a better smile, Dr. Peters is a dentist you can trust who uses modern technology to give you the smile you’ve dreamed of.