November 3, 2015
Is your smile lacking its former perfection? Do you wish you could regain the satisfaction and appeal your smile once held? Then it’s about time you considered undergoing a smile makeover. Our professionals can help give you something to smile about once more with full mouth reconstruction! Depending on your individual needs, this overall process may require attention from various dental specialists and may take several months or even years to complete. The procedures involved in performing a smile makeover may include:
- Periodontal treatment
- Crown lengthening
- Gum contouring
- Permanent restorations (crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, bridges)
- Implants and/or anchor bridge restorations
- Bone or soft tissue grafting
Deciding If You Are a Candidate
Factors involved in determining your candidacy for full mouth reconstruction may include:
- Teeth condition. Any underlying issues your teeth currently suffer from, such as tooth decay and loose teeth, will need to be addressed and remedied before any additional treatments can take place.
- Periodontal problems. If your gums are in less-than-ideal shape, showing evidence of gum disease or recession, you will need to have this condition managed and under control in order for any restorative work to be successful.
- TMJ. If professionals discover any evidence of bite misalignment or TMJ symptoms, your smile will require an occlusal adjustment in order to prevent any damage being incurred to your reconstruction procedures.
If you are seeking ways to permanently improve your smile or revive it back to pristine condition, a smile makeover is the ultimate overhaul option for you to consider.