August 1, 2018
If you want a beautiful, improved smile before National Smile Week (the second week in August), it’s time to consider cosmetic dentistry procedures. There are a wide variety of cosmetic procedures you can choose from, depending on your current dental issues and aesthetic goals. Dr. Kevin Hogan is a respected dentist with extensive experience improving smiles with leading-edge technology. He’ll help you understand your treatment options so you can choose the right solution for your dental goals.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a lot of different procedures. It basically refers to any treatment that’s primarily intended to improve the aesthetic appearance of the smile. Many of the treatments improve dental function as well. Dr. Hogan offers the following cosmetic procedures at his practice:
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics can straighten crooked teeth and help you achieve a beautiful smile. Orthodontic treatments can also be used to improve jaw health by correcting misalignments.
- Teeth Whitening: It’s easy to pick up an over-the-counter teeth whitening kit at your local drug store, but you won’t get the professional results your dentist can offer. Professional teeth whitening is effective, safe and delivers reliable results.
- Invisalign®: Like traditional orthodontics, Invisalign® straightens the teeth. However, it does so without using any wires and brackets. Invisalign® aligners are made from clear, smooth plastic and very discreet.
- Botox® Filler: Botox® filler can help you look younger by smoothing out your wrinkles and giving your skin a youthful look.
- Porcelain Veneers: There is no quicker way to completely transform your smile than with porcelain veneers. This popular cosmetic dentistry option is perfect for slightly crooked teeth, chipped or misshapen teeth and stained or yellowed teeth.
- Composite Fillings: A composite filling is made from a mixture of glass and plastic that is tooth colored. Fillings are frequently used to restore decayed teeth and reshape disfigured teeth.
Ready to show off a brand new smile for National Smile Week? Start by scheduling a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Hogan. Contact Smiles By Hogan in Mt. Pleasant, SC during regular business hours to reserve your appointment.