July 13, 2017
Does the look of your smile make you want to frown? Porcelain veneers may be suitable answers. Not only are they a tried-and-true solution for a quick improvement, but they can last up to a decade with proper installation and care.
Not sure if you’re a good candidate for porcelain veneers? Your dentist in Naperville, IL, regularly uses them to treat patients with the following conditions:
- Stained teeth. Over time, our teeth can get stained and yellowed. In some cases, they may have turned a shade of gray due to certain medications, such as the consistent use of antibiotics. Even if the stains on your teeth seem to be impossible to hide, talk to your dental provider. Porcelain veneers may be thick enough to conceal even deep stains.
- Cracked teeth. Have you ever felt like you are the only person in your social circle with one or more cracked teeth? Maybe you got the cracks when you were a child, or perhaps they are relatively recent. Regardless, you may want to consider veneers as an alternative to a single tooth crown.
- Crooked teeth. Are your teeth moderately crooked in the front? Do they slightly turn inward or outward, or “lean” to one side a bit? Veneers can give you straighter looking teeth with minimal preparation.
- Chipped teeth. A chipped tooth can take the fun out of smiling for group images or selfies. Solve your toughest tooth chips by hiding them with a strong, durable and lifelike porcelain veneer custom-made to fit your mouth perfectly.
- Tooth gaps. When your teeth came in, did they form large gaps between them? This can create an unnatural looking smile. Fill them in with the help of veneers.
Talk to us today about the many ways veneers and other cosmetic dentistry solutions can improve your quality of life and give you a dream smile in almost no time at all!